WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog that highlights my love of art and anything vintage. I hope you enjoy looking at my projects and don't forget to take advantage of the free images I post.
Love Your Comments!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Free Images




I thought it was time to share some free images with my friends and followers.  This is especially for my fellow group members from my Yahoo Group Altered Pages who helped me to figure out what I can use to help to protect my vintage papers (letters, sheet music, book pages etc) from further age damage.  I decided that Archival Mist from EK is probably my best bet.  This product should change the acid in the papers and keep them from falling apart when I use them in my art--at least that is the idea.  I'll let you know how it works when I get that far.
Here are some old photos I have in my collection.  I love the chubby faced baby and the sisters who look a bit unsure of getting their picture taken.  They would both probably make great subjects of an assemblage.
I hope you enjoy the photos and if you make something with them I would love to see your creation!!!
Now, back to my current project:  working on an assemblage for my year long workshop group (see previous post).  I'll post pictures soon.
Till then,
Marianna  

1 comments:

artbeckons said...

Thanks! These are really great =)

Post a Comment

More ATC's

More ATC's

Wallflower ATC

Wallflower ATC

Number Confusion ATC

Number Confusion ATC

Followers