WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog that highlights my love of art and anything vintage. I hope you enjoy looking at my projects and don't forget to take advantage of the free images I post.
Love Your Comments!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

New Book and Year Long Workshop

I am a member of the Yahoo Group The Latest Trends in Mixed Media Art.  They have a new book and with the purchase you can participate in a year long workshop for free!  I have the book and am signed up for the workshop.  One of the classes is taught by Lesley Venable (one of my favs).  Check it out and consider participating as it promises to be a great learning opportunity. Just click on the link for more information.
marianna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

More ATC's

More ATC's

Wallflower ATC

Wallflower ATC

Number Confusion ATC

Number Confusion ATC

Followers