WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog that highlights my love of art and anything vintage. I hope you enjoy looking at my projects and don't forget to take advantage of the free images I post.
Love Your Comments!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

It's Time for a Fresh Start...

As the title says, it's time for a fresh start so I've begun a new blog to display my art and vintage interests.  I hope you will join me as I become active again in the blogging world.  I have been lurking in the shadows and taking in all of the beautiful art you all have been creating as I have quietly been creating some of my own.  I'm glad to be back and invite you to continue to follow me as I heal through my art.  You can find me at my Art by Marianna blog at the following address:
 
I Hope to See You All There!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

More ATC's

More ATC's

Wallflower ATC

Wallflower ATC

Number Confusion ATC

Number Confusion ATC

Followers